Yoga Time

I know Yoga is one of the best thing which brings physical and mental disciplines together to achieve a Peaceful body and mind. 
But being a lazy soul I never take it seriously. Though I met many people who explained me the benefits of Yoga and really those benefits are visible also. But morning sleep is my best friend and I don't want to do any type of compromise in that so I always stay away from it. πŸ˜‰
Now a days suddenly I saw some changes in me like my waist become broad my hands n legs gains mass in short I start looking somewhat fatty😝 and it's obvious also as there is no workout, no physical activity n all so I decided to do Yoga finally, but how to start it what is the first step of it I am not able to understand anything finally my YouTube  help me and I start watching videos. 
While watching videos I decided to start with Suryanamaskaar as it seems quite easy also. So finally I get up early in the morning and start doing Suryanamaskaar ( it is not that easy as it seems🀣). I continue doing  it for 3 days but my body start paining finally I leave it by saying that I can't afford this much pain I am good n beautiful as I am☺☺




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orkut

Tea Time ☕☕🍡

Summer's of 2020