Cleaning of the cupboard๐Ÿ˜

Home cleaning is fundamental since it keeps the things and surroundings of house perfect. It is essential part of healthy living .         
Home cleaning are of many types one is main cleaning that  we do daily, in which we throw all regular garbage in dustbin. Another type of cleaning is that in which we clean our wardrobes, cupboards etc which we do in 6 month or in 1 year ๐Ÿ˜‰. So here we discuss about second type of cleaning ๐Ÿ˜ƒ that is cleaning of wardrobe, cupboards., cabinets and almirah etc. .. .
So, on Saturday I take initiative to clean all the cabinets and cupboards of my house and decided to donate all the old clothes to my maid which we don't wear( as they are of no more of our fitting now๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ) and if she also refused to take then I will throw them out because in our big city it is very difficult to manage stuff, as our flat is not big as our city ๐Ÿ˜Œ. 
So I started my mission cleaning I had done the cleaning of my cupboard, my daughters cupboard now it's time to clean the cupboard of my loving hubby I called him for help to select the clothes which are of no use of him. Then by looking every cloth he keeps on telling some common lines like:-

1.Ohh ! I was searching this shirt from long time I will wear it please keep it in cupboard. ๐Ÿ˜
2. This is my gym T-shirt I am planning to go gym again please keep it. ๐Ÿคช
3. I really like this black shirt I look very handsome in it now I will again start wearing it. ๐Ÿฅบ
  
In this way he keeps 95 percent of the clothes again in cupboard and allot me the duty to wash and iron them as he wants to wear them . 

In the end Just one question came in my mind that is it really a cleaning of the cupboard ? ??  ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orkut

Tea Time ☕☕๐Ÿต

Summer's of 2020