Study Pressure

As there is lockdown period going on, many people are connected through cell phones only as they are not able to meet.
Today my very good friend called me and talked to me for about one n a half hour . I thought we talked after after 2 , 3 months she will talk about different topics related to family, movies and office but her only topic in this one n a half hour is Corona n her son's education. 
For Corona it's ok but her son who is only 4 years old what to worry about his education , according to me it's time to give freedom to them to do whatever they want to do just do it because this time will not come in their life again . My friend told me that she try to teach at least one hour daily to her son. But the kid of junior kg seriously need this much attention n pressure that he can't even enjoy his summer vacation. 
If I am not wrong we all have to develop creativity in our child's mind in this age not study pressure or burden. Let them enjoy in this age because childhood will not come again. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orkut

Tea Time ☕☕🍡

Summer's of 2020