Day 2 Barber Mumma

Today I find one more talent inside me that is the talent of cutting hairs πŸ˜„. Because of corona Virus there is lockdown in our country and all shops are close but natural things remain same and that's why today I decided to cut the hairs of my daughter as they came on her eyes and irritates me a lot and she is not ready to tie up her hairs and also she don't like to put hairband so I took scissor and make her hairs wet and then I just start behaving like a barber which is really very funny but as a freasher I really did a nice job like all my jobs. But after doing cutting of my daughter and I was enjoying that moment suddenly a voice came from inside it was none other than my loving hubby who told that now it's my turn just cut my hairs also.... Like this today I learnt a new work of barberπŸ˜€


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orkut

Tea Time ☕☕🍡

Summer's of 2020