Demands of Wife πŸ˜ƒ

CONCEPT OF DEMAND

Demand is the most common word  in every house some of us are happy πŸ˜„with this word while some are fed up of it.😏

I always demand what I want .Before marriage it was my father who fulfills my demand  and after marriage it is my loving husband. 🀩

My father was habitual of my demands and he knows that what I am demanding is necessary and not the wastage of money but my hubby won't understand this as he don't have any real sis he is not able to understand what girl needs. According to him all cosmetic products, going for outing are just wastage of money and nothing else. 😢
SOLUTION ADOPTED FOR FULFILMENT OF DEMAND

Many times we had argument related to demand and every time he won by giving me solid reply and then I quit the argument as I don't want to do big fight on such silly things🀭


Then one day I decided something and try to stick on that thing. I decided that I will never do any kind of demand now neither the demand of cosmetic products and dresses nor the demand of any movie or dinner date or any kind of outing πŸ™ƒ

It continuously going on  and during that period my hubby  offered me to go for movie or for dinner date but I refused all the time. In the beginning he was quite surprise and happy too but slowly slowly he also start feeling bore all the time he start thinking that what kind of boring life it is 😱

Then after 4 months, finally he came and asked me what's wrong with you why are you behaving like this?? 

I told what happened what I had done?? 

Then he said, " Don't punish me like this" I am not feeling good at all. I want to take you for shopping and for outing plzz .  ..  .


Then I smiled and finally we go for shopping, movie and dinner and now every weekend plan is fixed by him only. πŸ€“

Yipee my mission is successful πŸ˜€πŸ˜€




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orkut

Tea Time ☕☕🍡

Summer's of 2020