Old is Gold πŸ†πŸ˜Š



MY Camera πŸ“·

I think Today's generation will not understand the craze and passion of some particular things which we had in our time . Of course I am not talking about 80's😁 so don't guess my age on the basis of this statement .But yes in my teenage days there are many things about which I was very passionate one of them was my cyber shot camera. 


CYBER SHOT πŸ“·

Cyber shot camera was first very expensive gift given by my father it was of sony I still remember I use to take lots of pictures and made videos daily with it because before that we had simple Kodak camera in which we are not free enough to take pictures as we have to fill roll in it again and again. 


I take pictures mostly daily even I carry it when I use to hang out with my friends πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘« . I thought what's better than this no tension of rolls, negatives wow 🀩 . We only have to charge it that's it. 


But later on time changes , within 2 or 3 years only that cyber shot camera is replaced by my phone. I stop using it, Because I thought why to carry it as camera quality of phone is better than it. And Cyber shot becomes out of fashion. 


Now a days I only see DSLR and that also to the person's who all are very much  passionate about photography because it costs near about 35 to 50 k. other than this I saw camera on some occasions like marriage, engagement etc. 

This is the change but still I feel my camera was the best though I have phone with mind blowing camera quality but still it did not bring that zeal and passion in me. 

After all OLD is always GOLD 😊😊😊

Comments

  1. I also love photography, I have bought a Nikon Coolpix B500.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog
    please visit my blog also

    https://kidscricketcoaching.blogspot.com/2020/05/episode-13-drive-shot-19052020.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..I love your blog. Please visit mine too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have any camera till now.
    By the I like your experience

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good information

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog.... Amazing information..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Appreciate your thoughts.
    Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.desainermuda.my.id/2020/05/belajar-desain-grafis-pemula-dengan.html?m=1 nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also hope to get a camera soon.... Photography is life. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer's of 2020

Orkut