Day 3 Mango day 🥭🥭

Summer is known for two things in India that is for Vacations and for Mangoes. Vacation of kids is started from March only instead of may and now let's discuss about the king of fruits Mango🥭🥭
In 2020 because of Corona virus we hardly manage  to buy grocery and other basic things from market so how can we buy mangoes as they are invisible from market. 
We (me and my husband) decided to forget about mangoes this year but our loving, stubborn daughter want mangoes at any cost so what is the solution for it . 
One day I received a message that there is a person in our society who is selling Alphonso mangoes of his farm, I just called him and give him a order of 5 dozen thinking to give surprise to my daughter and my husband also 
I am feeling very happy about the thing which I had done.Then I received the mangoes and I arrange them in proper and decorative way in a plate and then I show it to my daughter and my hubby. My daughter feels very happy and she continuously telling me mumma I love you a lot. On the other hand my husband takes all details about mangoes and then give me a loving reply that you have to purchase 10 dozen dear why only five dozen next time please keep this thing in mind 😏 . 
And I stare him continuously 😯🤔




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orkut

Tea Time ☕☕🍵

Summer's of 2020